mp3s :: NOT POSTED Mix, Vol. 12
It’s time to listen to the tracks I have not posted recently. Here is the next NOT POSTED mix. These are just some of the songs that would get their own individual posts here on GIMME TINNITUS, if I only had the time. This mix has some crazy excellent stuff. Listen.
- Riley (mp3) by The Corin Tucker Band
- Freak Out (mp3) by Tapes ‘n Tapes
- Gold Teeth/Diamond Ring (mp3) by Milks & Rectangles
(d/l Dirty Gold @ bandcamp)
- 4312 (mp3) by Tyvek
- Kudos (mp3) by Surf City
- A Funny Story (mp3) by Viva L’American Death Ray Music
(d/l Mexican Summer Vol. 1 Free Sampler @ Amazon)
- Always on My Mind (mp3) by Reading Rainbow
(d/l Shaking Through Vol. 1 @ bandcamp)
- Moon Deluxe (mp3) by Andrew Cedermark
- Drums of Dead (mp3) by Xray Eyeballs
(d/l more Xray Eyeballs mp3s @ last.fm)
- My Chariot (mp3) by The Depreciation Guild
- Mirror (Take‘s No Reflection Remix) (mp3) by Kordan
- Relentless Drag (mp3) by Shigeto
- Agave (mp3) by Botany
- Double Fifths (mp3) by Teebs
- Hung Markets (mp3) by Seams
- Bend You (mp3) by Sub Swara
- No Black Crayon (mp3) by Mux Mool
- Impulse (Teebs’ Neck Feathers Remix) (mp3) by The Gaslamp Killer &
- You (Cassettes Won’t Listen Remix) (mp3) by Gold Panda
- Wildstyle Method (Radio Edit) (mp3) by Bassnectar
- Off Our Backs (Lemonade Remix) (mp3) by MEN
Be sure to check out the other NOT POSTED mixes.
And if you like what you hear you should probably purchase music from the above artists at any of these fine online retailers (or your local independent record store):
Insound | Amazon MP3 | eMusic | Other Music
Also, If you want to download all (or most of) the tracks in this post, you should probably think about installing the DownThemAll! or FlashGot Firefox extensions.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by gimmetinnitus, gimmetinnitus, gimmetinnitus, gimmetinnitus, POLLINATION and others. POLLINATION said: RT @gimmetinnitus: #mp3 :: posted the latest NOT POSTED Mix w/ @muxmool @cassettes @goldpanda @lemonadetheband :: http://bit.ly/9E1n5p […]
[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The comment’s server IP (220.127.116.11) doesn’t match the comment’s URL host IP (18.104.22.168) and so is spam.