End of Year Report :: The Best of 2018 > Palberta to Sediment Club
There are 100+ releases from 2018 that are just freaking awesome. I have ordered my best of list in alphabetical order (by first name for individual artists because that’s how iTunes does it, ok), and broke that list down into five separate posts for the music I loved plus one post for some stuff I missed (aka off my radar).
If you like what you hear, considering buying the release (most of this music is available on bandcamp) or better yet, seek out these bands when they are on tour and purchase music/merch directly from the band. I hope you find something that you love.
This post is for P to S: Palberta to Sediment Club.
Also of interest to you (probably), are these other “best of” posts:
- End of Year Report :: The Best of 2018 > Alien Trilogy to Dead Tenants
- End of Year Report :: The Best of 2018 > Decisions to Hundreds of AU
- End of Year Report :: The Best of 2018 > Iceage to Ovlov
- End of Year Report :: The Best of 2018 > Shopping to YMDSIH
- End of Year Report :: The Best of 2018 > Off My Radar
If you want to stream a bunch of these songs and maybe some others check out these playlists:
AND remember there’s always lots to stream at:
- the GIMME TINNITUS Soundcloud
- the GIMME TINNITUS Radio Time podcast
- the GT Youtubes, and
- the GT Tumblr