mp3s :: NOT POSTED Mix, Vol. 45
It’s time to listen to a bunch of the tracks I have not posted recently. Here is the next NOT POSTED mix. These are just a few of the songs that would get their own individual posts here on GIMME TINNITUS if I only had the time.
You can stream (and scrobble) all the songs in this mix using the ex.fm player at the bottom of the page OR you can just download any or all of the tracks at your leisure and play them using a digital media player of your choice.
- The Dream (mp3) by Thee Oh Sees
- My Life Sucks (mp3) by The Spits
- One (mp3) by Wives
- Strange Matter (mp3) by Quilty
[d/l Strange Matter @ quilty.bandcamp.com]
- Gallery Place (mp3) by Grass is Green
- Red Rag (mp3) by Nucular Aminals
[pay-what-you-want for the GNARCOTICS UNANIMOUS comp @ gnartapes.bandcamp.com]
- No Future/No Past (mp3) by Cloud Nothings
- Dark Eyes (mp3) by Crystal Stilts
- The Endless Sea (Iggy Pop Cover) (mp3) by Happy New Year
[d/l the beko_hartzine comp @ hartzine.com]
- Twins (mp3) by Gem Club
- Flagstaff (mp3) by Atlas Sound
- Mysterious House (mp3) by Ladies Auxiliary
- Tia (mp3) by Way Yes
- Burning Up Inside (mp3) by George & Jonathan
- Tear (mp3) by Blackbird Blackbird
- Moonglow (Yalls Remix) (mp3) by Monster Rally
[d/l Coral II: The Remixes @ monsterrally.bandcamp.com]
- Moments (mp3) by Giraffage
- Red (mp3) by Julian Wass
- Nothing Ventured (mp3) by Cyberdreams (Julian Wass & Sea Things)
- Vapor Trails (Jeans Wilder Redux) (mp3) by RAJA
[d/l the Witch beat tape @ astronautico.bandcamp.com] (source: the needle drop)
If you want to download all the individual tracks in this post, you should probably think about installing the DownThemAll! or FlashGot Firefox extensions as we are way too lazy to zip and upload every single NOT POSTED mix.
Also, if you like what you hear you should probably purchase music from the above artists at any of these fine online retailers (or your local independent record store):
Insound | Amazon MP3 | eMusic | Other Music
And be sure to check out the other NOT POSTED mixes.
now this is a fucking mix. booya
well it was a great mix until you got into the electronic horseshit. the punk/hard rock was great though.
glad you enjoyed the part that you enjoyed…